Monday, March 3, 2008

Remodels in Idaho City

Mitchel Tain joined the Idaho City Volunteer Fire Department in 1989 and has been an active, involved member ever since. In 1998 a new fire station was built and I was involved with the project management.

Based on his construction experience, Mitchel was selected for the position of building foreman. He poured over plans, hired and supervised workers, scheduled the various phases of construction and lined up volunteers in the construction trades. The result was a fire station the community could be proud of.

Over the years, I have hired Mitchel to do many projects on my house and property. These have ranged from small projects, such as fence, wood shed and roof repair, to a major bathroom remodel.
I recommend Mitchel to anyone in need of repair, remodel or new construction.

Irv Baldwin,
Idaho City



Mitchel Tain has worked on various projects in and around our home. The most extensive was a total bathroom remodel that took place in the middle of winter. From a woman’s perspective, I found Mitchel to be clean and considerate. There wasn’t much dirt or snow tracked through the house and he screened the work area when he did anything that threw dust ad particles into the air. HE worked efficiently and the result was a very nice new bathroom.

Mitchel and I were friends when the bathroom remodel began. After having him in my home for weeks, I actually like him better than I had before, which says a lot about a workman.

Betsy Hill
Idaho City

No comments: